We are pleased you have chosen us to assist you in your endeavor of finding a career or temporary placement with a new direction!
We are seeking employees for the following positions. However, these are not the only positions we have available.
If a position is of interest, please complete an application by clicking here and refer to the position advertised. An interview time may not be offered if position applying for is not identified in the application. You may also be required to email a resume if that is described in the listed ad.
PRODUCTION WOODWORKER- (OPEN)
APPOINTMENT COORDINATOR- (OPEN)
If you love helping people, and are able to communicate verbally via phone and in person with the highest level of skill, and strive to meet your goals and beyond, we want to talk to you!
Staffing Plus is assisting a national technical school to find exceptional Appointment Coordinators. The Appointment Coordinator is responsible for placing outbound calls as well as answering inbound phone inquiries. The Coordinator is the first impression for the school, so it’s imperative the person is friendly, customer service driven, articulate, able to think on the fly, and develop a personal rapport quickly. The Coordinator explains the admissions process to the student, answers questions regarding the program, fact finds in order to assess interest and sets an appointment for a campus tour.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is a true temporary position. Starting pay is $15/hr. Shifts are 8 hours, Mon-Fri, beginning 8am-11am, through 5pm-8pm, and one 4 hour Saturday shift per month.
Interested applicants may fill out an application by clicking here or stop by our office for open interviews!
FOCUS GROUP- (OPEN)
Staffing Plus is working with a local law firm looking for people to help give an honest opinion in a Focus Group. These groups are usually 4 hour segments and the pay is $15/hr. Need to be willing to give an open/honest opinion. Dress is business casual. Must be willing to consent to drug test and background check. If interested, apply by clicking here .
TEMPERATURE CHECKER- (OPEN)
Staffing Plus is looking for a certified CNA to check temperatures for a local manufacturing company. The hours are Monday-Friday 5am-8am and 3pm-4pm. Must have scrubs, masks and gloves. Pay is $15/hr. If interested and have experience as a CNA, please apply by clicking here .
SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERK -(OPEN)
Basic duties include:
Checking in drivers utilizing a schedule and sign in sheet.
Processing outbound BOL’s for loads leaving facility.
Sealing loads on outbound deliveries
Entering data into 2 separate systems for shipping and receiving transactions
Excellent attention to detail
Customer Service oriented
Ability to multitask in fast past environment
Basic WMS knowledge
Keying/data entry proficiency and accuracy
Work M-F 10:30-7pm or until the work is finished.
Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Background in Logistics
Experience with SAP
SHIFT LEAD- (OPEN)
Staffing Plus is looking for qualified candidates for Warehouse Shift Lead. Candidates must have experience working in warehouse environment and has supervisory experience that shows on resume.
Supports supervisor and performs duties when supervisor is out of office. Leads team, sets up shift, instructs, and maintains the workflow. Assist supervision and management in communicating company goals, expectations objectives and deadlines to team. Positive attitude, responsible, dependable, helpful, patient, understanding, motivating, encouraging and a has a sense of urgency.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assists supervisor in daily activities. Open and close shift and building as needed.
• Perform regular daily responsibilities of Fork-Lift Operator and Order Selector
• Trains new employees in job duties, RF Scanner use and WMS System
• Assists in interviewing and hiring process, assessing potential fork-lift operators.
• Conducts team meetings daily / as needed
• Evaluate team member performance and quality and re-train as necessary
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems
• Checks and Inspects work of crew
• Assures team is operating safely, driving safely and filling out fork-lift pre-inspection.
• Provides PPE and supplies to team.
• Ensure Fork drivers turn in accurate paperwork; Header sheets and trailer check list, etc.
• Ensures team members take allowed breaks and clock out and in for lunch
• Provides feedback to supervision regarding team member performance
• Ensure each fork-lift operator has Pepsi Item # sheet and loading diagrams.
• Communicates daily with Shift Leads and Supervisor from opposite shift.
• Has open positive communication between buildings and CSR Clerks
• Conducts physical hands on training and evaluations of Fork-Lift Operators.
• Investigates and fills out Incident/Accident Reports.
• Research and Investigate product issues as needed
• Continued support and communication with Office Supervisor regarding CSR Clerks and Inventory Office.
• 20. Ensures Fork-Lift charging and watering are done
• Participates in Inventory count preparation and physical counts (Typically Saturday work if necessary)
• Housekeeping daily to ensure buildings cleanliness exceed management and customer expectations including operating floor Scrubber.
• Maintain Food Grade facility / AIB Inspection ready
• Other duties as assigned by supervision or management.
• Saturday Rotation with other Leads and Supervisors.
• Fork-Lift Operator Experience – Preferably in a distribution environment
• Previous experience as lead or supervisor in a distribution operation (leading a production crew a plus)
• Leadership skillset
• Time Management and Organizational skillsets
• RF / WMS experience
• Computer/Systems knowledge and experience; WMS, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Ability to follow written instructions and carryout directions, strong verbal and written communication skills, customer Service oriented
• Ability to lead a working crew without supervision.
• Ability to attain knowledge and understanding of product, Inbound and outbound process, put-away, kitting and damage re-work procedures
• Ability to recognize/ analyze problem areas and help develop solutions.
• Candidates must consent to background check and drug test.
• Must submit resume and resume must show experience.
Staffing Plus is assisting a local tire company to find Tire Technicians for a temp to hire position. Shift is Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Job requires employee to have their own Steel Toed Boots and must be willing to consent to background check and drug test.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
Identifying and inflating tires correctly for the size and ply.
Placing wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights
required to balance wheels.
Raising vehicles using hydraulic jacks.
Remounting wheels onto vehicles.
Locating punctures in tubeless tires by visual inspection
Unbolting wheels from vehicles and removing them, using lug
wrenches and other hand and power tools.
Reassembling tires onto wheels.
Replacing valve stems and removing puncturing objects.
Hammering required counterweights onto rims of wheels.
Rotating tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools.
Ideal Candidate will:
Demonstrate good attendance
Have experience changing tires
Be a good listener
Be a team player
If you are interested and have experience as a Tire Tech apply by clicking here! Be sure to refer to the Tire Tech position on the application.
TRAILER MECHANIC- (OPEN)
Staffing Plus is looking to hire a Trailer Mechanic for a local trailer dealer in Springfield. A strong candidate will have experience as a Trailer Mechanic. Must be able to read tape measure and use tools as necessary.
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Days: Monday through Friday
The job duties include:
• Diagnose and repair medium to heavy-duty trailers, including
preventative maintenance, inspections, repair to air and
hydraulic brakes, tires, warranty procedures, driveline,
steering and suspension, electrical, mobile AC refrigeration.
• Diagnose and repair trailer components such as doors, floors
and side panels.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on tractor and trailer
equipment including routine technical repairs and completing
• Remain technically proficient in all areas of the shop including
tractor, trailer, tire, and basic parts administration.
• Perform general or routine welding with or without
prints. Welding experience is a plus but not required.
• Must provide own tools
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
• Must be able to use power tools
• The people who succeed as Trailer Mechanics have
knowledge of air, electronic, braking, and suspension systems
as well as general knowledge of mechanical operation and
• Must be able to: Walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance,
climb, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of time.
• Visually inspect small defects and/or small parts.
• Operate machines, hand tools, and job specific equipment and
tools; determine the accuracy and thoroughness of work.
• Demonstrate the ability to hear and accurately interpret
mechanical, technical and business information in an
environment subject to noise, vibrations, etc.
• Perform all work safely in a fast-paced work environment
Monitor and patrol managed properties
Maintain order, enforce rules and regulations, and interact with tenants and guests.
Monitor Safety Office and Building Systems including but not limited to surveillance, fire, tornado and emergency.
Patrol lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confer with management, interview tenants, guests and employees and question disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism, etc.
Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions and damaged or inoperative safety equipment.
Warn or caution careless persons / visitors. Observe and report suspicious activity.
Obtain assistance for accident victims and file accident reports.
Notify management of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
Assist management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
Monitor parking facilities and act as parking attendant when scheduled.
May enter and check office suites as directed or in case of emergency
Work closely with Property Management and Building Personnel.
Walk/Stand for long periods of time
Lift up-to 30 lbs
Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
Must have great customer service and attention to detail skills
The ability to work unsupervised
Will need to be able to participate in drug and background screening.
TIRE WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN (OPEN)
Hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p $10/hr. You can apply by clicking here.
This position requires constant standing, handling, and forward reaching; frequent walking, head turning, bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting, hand control and power gripping. Candidate must be able to lift 105lbs and push and pull 130lbs, and carry 60lbs.
Both indoor and outdoor working environment with exposure to varying weather conditions and chemical odors.
**Must have own Steel Toed Boots.
Staffing Plus also specializes in staffing positions in local hotels (banquet servers, dishwashers, housekeepers, etc.) and warehouses for special projects. We are always accepting applications for future spots, which can open weekly.
Drug screening and background checks will be a part of the hiring process.
Want to apply for one of these positions? Jump over to our application page by clicking here.